Christmas Presents!

all i want for christmas is my family to be happy and have a great time.
I dont want anything as im very happy with everything i've got :)

all i want for christmas is my family to be happy and have a great time.
I dont want anything as im very happy with everything i've got :)

Exellent quote and also wished by many more..(y)

operation 30d is cranking into life

I can't think what I want for chrimble......I suppose if i'm a good boy, Santa will find something in his sack for me

Can't really ask for too much as I have just had a new PC built especially for handling large quantities of photos plus another external Hard Drive. My wish list would be a Canon 5D and an Epson R2400 printer - Yeah I know, but I can always dream. Perhaps if I sold some pictures......

I bought myself my new crimbo pressy yesterday... http://www.topgear.com/drives/B5/A1/roadtests/27/01.html?text I ignored what they had to say about it, 9 times outa 10 they talk c**p anyways! :LOL:

But what i'm puttin the feeler's out for this xmas is mainly basic stuff, but we all have to start somewhere! :naughty:
Remote shutter release.
Polorizing filter
UV filter
A Blower, (one of those funky rocket ship ones! :LOL: )
A shoulder bag
and a Ruck sack to put all the abouve in! (y)

Anything is nice really , but its not all about the recieving though is it...!! (y)

I was looking for my local Famous Army Stores not so long ago, as I used to frequent them alot when I was a kid.

Now I want some camos and stuff for going out and taking photos.....guess what......they went bust in 04 :(

I've got 2 Anchor Supplies shops near me in Nott'm, have a google to see if they have a site and/or deliver??

so, Mini wants TWO flashguns for christmas then, does she?! :LOL:

Oops - double post there :bonk: :embarrassed:

I can cross one off my list anyway as the birthday bunny just brought me one :D

heheh nice :D

Thanks for the links Glen, I'll take a look after the school run :)

Things I would like are a new car, a new camera and all the gear and lots of other expensive stuffbesides. All of which I know no one would be able to afford to buy me. So I won't ask. So why does everyone get the hump when I'm asked what I want and I say nothing?
I much prefer giving presents to the family and playing with the kids. Christmas is all about spending quality time with family, mainly the kids having a laugh and relaxing. I think the only ones who get really disappointed if they have nothing to give me are my 2 sons so I'll have to think of something they can get me. A model car for my collection or something I suppose.

My sister wants to get me a canvas print of one of my photos for my house, which is cool :) If only i had photos worthy of that :( I'm struggling to think of one to use!

I think I've decided against getting anything photography related for Christmas, I just don't know if I will get chance to use them so I'm wondering what to get instead now...

decisions decisions...

Money, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots a money so I can buy all these things for all of you.

SANTA.

I've got a bit of a list.......the 70-200f2.8 is going to be my pressie to myself I think!

Great lens - you'll love it, probably struggle to get it off the camera once you attach it :D

Seriously want a 580EX as a present, but tempted to buy myself one before Christmas as its for the various family shots that I want one :thinking:

:D

Seriously want a 580EX as a present, but tempted to buy myself one before Christmas as its for the various family shots that I want one :thinking:
:D

Well ... don't you just gotta go for it WS ... same reason/excuse ... :thinking: as my recent toy addition (SB 800) ... :D

If you get another for christmas you can start with the off-cam studio flash set-ups ... and everything ... :LOL:

Enjoy ... (y)

:p

I can guarantee I wont get another, I suppose Im just trying to ensure I get one :D

I have already treated myself to a couple of new toys for Crimbo.

A Seagate 320GB external HDD and a Samsung SyncMaster 205BW 20" widescreen monitor so I can look at all the superb piccies on here LARGE.

I might just get one more thing for myself, a Tamrac Expedition5 backpack to carry my gear in, have to see how the Finances are looking. :eek:

A nice silver Tahoe with black leather interior would be nice. :D Too much ya think? :LOL:

Jewel :D

I forget you are in Canada and I was thinking where the heck are you going to park that? But you live in the land of big parking spaces so you are ok!

Back