Critique Christmas Theme

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
I had this great idea in my head to try and get one of my sons to pose near the chtistmas tree to get an image I had in mind. As any 6 yr old he wasnt allowing me to take my time over such things and wouldnt pose quite as I would have liked :) so had to make do with what I got. I nearly had the image I wanted, I would have like to have seen more of his eyes and for his right eye not to have been obscured but like I said I had to make do. Will try and give it another go. Would love to hear what you think.

Thanks guys (y)

30918573343_eba3f42d81_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya.

I like this too. Can only echo Simons thoughts re the colour. I think we are just that used to seeing reds/oranges and golden hues in these types of images that it takes awhile for our eyes to adjust to a different colour combination.
Well done.

Gaz

Hiya.

I like this too. Can only echo Simons thoughts re the colour. I think we are just that used to seeing reds/oranges and golden hues in these types of images that it takes awhile for our eyes to adjust to a different colour combination.
Well done.

Gaz
Thanks Gary, appreciate your comment (y)

I did originally process the image with warmer hues but changed my mind last minute and went for something a bit different. Perhaps i should have left it:thinking:

Back