Notice Christmas up the TP Logo for 2016!

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
It's that time of year again ladies and gentlemen!

Get your favourite image editing software out and give the TP Logo a bit of Christmas pizzazz!

The deadline will be the weekend of the 3rd/4th December.

Instructions :

Download one of the three attached files, whichever suits your needs best.

• PSD (With Layers, saved in Photoshop CC 2017), with a white background layer present, but disabled)
  • TIFF (With Layers, saved in Photoshop CC 2017), with a white background layer present, but disabled)
  • JPG (No layers, white background)
  • (I've resized them all to 800x135, this should be large enough.)

Edit it, add some Christmas pizzazz.
Resize to 400x68. (This makes sure the logo doesn't get stretched / go out of proportion).
Add it as an attachment to a post in this thread!

I'll get them all together before the deadline and when I put the Christmas decorations up.....I'll add them all to a rotating schedule.
I know some of you have entered some great work before, but we'd like to start a fresh this year. So please, new entries only!
You can rejig your old one in any way you see fit, but we'll take all submissions from this thread only.

Thanks

The Team :)

Attachments

• 160319_banner_800x135.jpg
    160319_banner_800x135.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 160319_banner_800x135.psd
    146.9 KB · Views: 55
Could you give an example of what a photo looks like. I find the size difficult.

Could you give an example of what a photo looks like. I find the size difficult.

here's my last years effort... give you some idea of the size, and what you could do...

sitelogo_131006_WhiteBG_animated_TBY.gif

(Yes, I know, it's last years - so it's not an entry for this years attempt - just a shameless "thread bump" if I'm honest...)

Last edited:
I think its the size, 400x60. My flying geese turned out to look like a string on very thin sausages. Could we not send the photos to admin and you resize them. Speaking for myself can't do it, have tried and tried:(:banghead:

You call that OTT? I'm *sure* you could do better :D

Nice set BTW (y)

I thought the 1st one was smart, 2nd one better, 3rd one the Grandchildren has decorated it :LOL:

I'll have another look after the football.

I thought the 1st one was smart, 2nd one better, 3rd one the Grandchildren has decorated it :LOL:

Are you sure that's ice on the second one... and not lens fungus?! :eek:

Perhaps we should go with the first one just to be on the safe side? :whistle:

Will there be a Bah Humbug theme for those of us turning to TP over the coming weeks in the hope of a refuge from the seasonal insanity?

santa-&-snow.gif

I can do hedonistic though :D

cobra's.gif

Why isn't everyone showing off their skills? I only found out how to do this yesterday........ as you can see :)

Didn't quite go according to plan TBH :(

Gringe-II.gif

Back