Christmas up the TP Logo!

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, as christmas descends upon us again this year. We think it's time to give the Talk Photography site logo a bit of a christmassy spruce, so we're going to throw it open to the members :)

Take the logo and give it a christmas feel, be it snow, a christmas hat, some reindeer, anything you fancy :)

No prize, but just for fun, and the winner will get to see their logo on here for the next month as the main site logo :)

Have fun!

Had a quick go.

How large can we go? Any other restraints etc

sitelogo2.gif

tpf.png

No restraints per se...Just keep it on a similar size to the current logo really.

Two cracking versions so far...(y) Keep em coming!

That's brilliant Steve :) ....

Any more for any more?

We'll put it to a vote tonight if you there are no more entries...

Oh no..... ! :( Marianne says "can it run 'til tomorrow lunchtime please?" We gotta go out and she won't have time to do it until we get back this evening.... she LOVES this sort of thing! P_l_l_l_l_e_e_e_a_s_e....?

:LOL: - I vote for an extension of the deadline, afterall what difference will one more day make (y)

Why not have a random image displaying thingamy and use all of them?

Michael.

Aye we could do.

More than happy to extend it too (y)

Like them all so far (y)

ahh what great jobs you have all done. I think it would be too hard to pick just one and we should do the changing one like someone else suggested.

A quick one from me, I missed this thread first time round.

sitelogo.gif

If possible it would be great to see them all up in rotation as suggested by Mij :shrug:

A changey changey one would be a gazillion times cooler than any individual one...
(I mean some sort of script though - not a GIF :D )

Downloaded all 7 images, and I'll just upload them, and randomise them now :D

(Here's hoping it works)

First class... :clap:

:clap: (y)
Merry Christmas :D

Fantastic :clap: Dont know how I missed this one. Well done to all of the designs, glad I don't have to vote :)

Back