Church of No Where...

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is another edit of the little church we hunted down during the Dungeness meet.

117429648.jpg

Regards

Nigel

I really like this picture well captured!!

Imagaine what this would look like with the welding glass attached

What would that do to the shot Stephen?

Gorgeous shot btw Nigel - I REALLY want to go to Dungeness - so many of the gorgeous shots on TP seem to emanate from Dungeness, of course reflecting the skills of the togs themselves, but it's a fabulous location.

Stunning shot Nigel - colour, composition and processing work sooo well! Love it!:clap:

I really like this picture well captured!!

Imagaine what this would look like with the welding glass attached

Thanks for the comments Stephen, nice idea but I think the clouds look tip top as they are I think dragging them out would lessen the image slightly, but as everything it is personal choice

Regards

Nigel

What would that do to the shot Stephen?

Gorgeous shot btw Nigel - I REALLY want to go to Dungeness - so many of the gorgeous shots on TP seem to emanate from Dungeness, of course reflecting the skills of the togs themselves, but it's a fabulous location.

Many thanks for the comments Mrs Cowasaki, you should drag Mr C out for the day and get down there it is a great place to spend the day and you can have a lovely fish & Chips meal as a closer.

Regards

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Really nice capture. What a great Church. Love the atmosphere created by the clouds.

Regards

Chris

nice shot shutter man good to meet u the other day at the wedding ( best man )

Many thanks for the comments Mrs Cowasaki, you should drag Mr C out for the day and get down there it is a great place to spend the day and you can have a lovely fish & Chips meal as a closer.

Regards

Nigel

Sounds wonderful Shutterman! Alas, he's a tight git :)D) so I fear I won't be getting a visit to Dungeness anytime soon. I shouldn't call him such things when he's just bought me a D300!!!

Hi Nigel,

Really nice capture. What a great Church. Love the atmosphere created by the clouds.

Regards

Chris

nice shot shutter man good to meet u the other day at the wedding ( best man )

Sounds wonderful Shutterman! Alas, he's a tight git :)D) so I fear I won't be getting a visit to Dungeness anytime soon. I shouldn't call him such things when he's just bought me a D300!!!

ooops my bad..only just seen this nigel.

love it mate (y)

might be going back to dungie in the next few weeks,as the missus quite fancies going there :naughty:,so will pay another visit to this church for sure.

Thanks for the comments Chaps, I missed your comments and only just seen them.

Regards

Nigel

Back