CiCLE Classic

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
No
Few shots from this brilliant race held around the Melton Mowbray/Rutland area. Partly on road and partly off, they don't call it the Hell of the East Midlands for nothing. Also the dust gets everywhere, so complete camera clean after the event.

#1 (My favourite as I love the look of them coming through the dust cloud)

EPZ6.jpg

EPZ3_filtered.jpg

EPZ2.jpg

EPZ.jpg

Last edited:
Like number 3 and then 1 with the dust shows movement.
Nice set.
well done.

No:3 is dean downing I think, great set, number one for me, love the dust. (y)

For me its no 1. The dust helps a lot and the perspective is great. I am not too sure about no2, the houses in the background are a bit distracting

Thanks for the comments. It is a shame about the houses, but as the race comes through a very small village 5 times, you just can't get a shot at that point of the race without them, but at least you see them more than once, which is why I try to get to several points on the course to get a clear(ish) view. That was easier this year as we took the motorbike and could get past the queues of traffic.

the one of dean is my favorite, a nice portrait shot. the dust looks good in a couple but it got a bit repetitive, i would liked to have seen one where they were on the tarmac with all the dust on their faces that would have been cool.

fair play, the best photo's are the one's people will pay for, no doubt about it.

Back