Citroen 2CV 24 Hour 2012

I'm surprised that no-one has commented on these yet. I'm not a motorsport expert but I like the composition/angle of the first, the spot in the second, and the capture of the third. The fourth is just a tiny bit soft on my monitor but good nonetheless. It would be good if you add some commentary to your shots too to help us engage more with what you were doing :)

Tragic choice of car, but nice shots. I need to learn to pan like that.

2cv's and 24 hours- i was expecting pictures of garages with oily floors and stressed mechanics!!! lol

some cool pics!! especially the first one!

really like these - you've got really good panning skills, and the exposure & focus look pretty much spot on!
Interesting subject too, especially then ones held together with duct tape :LOL:
x

They were made in France, the duct tape was fitted from new!

They were made in France, the duct tape was fitted from new!

wd40 was put in the engine instead of oil to prevent seizing too lol

i must say to processing afterwards to remove tow ropes is phenomenal!!! its as if they were never there!!!

i must say to processing afterwards to remove tow ropes is phenomenal!!! its as if they were never there!!!

Lol. After watching them blow one over on Top Gear, I wouldn't dare drive one, never mind race.

Love these, great cars and great shots, and a mad 24 hours, was always tempted to to the 24hour race with one.

2cv's and 24 hours- i was expecting pictures of garages with oily floors and stressed mechanics!!! lol

As you know too, the standard procedure for the 2CV 24 hours race is that teams change one set of brake pads and four or five engines! :LOL:

Back