Claire 32 weeks pregnant and blooming

Name
Jacqui
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the first ever maternity shots - I wanted to capture the spirit of my subject Claire in the joy of her pregnancy.

7385482384_e1f2c804c4_z.jpg

7385474262_4686225b2a_c.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful photos! I really love the first one and I'm not usually a colour pop fan but I think it suits it (y)

These photos are good, but the colour selection of the 1st one doesn't work for me as nails seems an odd thing to pop out! The 2nd one is really blown out on the highlights and looses all the edging. I think if you work on the lighting you would have a great set of images!

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate your time. I think you are right selective colouring is a personal choice and I actually used it on the this photo for the love heart - which I suppose people will hate because it's twee. but Claire loves it and I must admit I do too.

7385487860_96c24503d1_z.jpg

I like the photo with the blown out highlights as it highlights the bump and I love the feel to it but not sure why. For a perfect photo everything has to be right and this is why I ask for critique - but when a picture jumps out and I think - yes I like that and its not perfect - its all so confusing, I think i must be a bit arty - and twee lol :)

Thanks again for your time
any advice welcome

Back