IMG_01251.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

More photos can be found at:
http://www.adimages.co.uk/blog/classic-motorshow-2/

and you can join us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ADImages/264603869519

To be honest your never going to get amazing images at events like this the shows are always too packed in and there are always going to be loads of people around :( on the whole these are not bad efforts but there not all that interesting, and some of them are looking a little soft

Matt

To be honest your never going to get amazing images at events like this the shows are always too packed in and there are always going to be loads of people around :( on the whole these are not bad efforts but there not all that interesting, and some of them are looking a little soft

Matt

Which ones look soft? All 6 seem to be sharp here

I know what you mean with all the people etc, but I thought I'd put them up anyway :)

Your shot no.4, the 911, was on our stand. It attracted a lot of attention throughout the weekend.

Ah yes, had to stop myself from having a look at the products you were selling, otherwise I could well have spent a fortune!

Which ones look soft? All 6 seem to be sharp here

I know what you mean with all the people etc, but I thought I'd put them up anyway :)

Ah yes, had to stop myself from having a look at the products you were selling, otherwise I could well have spent a fortune!

It was the 205 that's looking a touch soft to me looking at it, it may well be a DoF thing ;)

Lovely set of photographs, have only just transferred mine off my camera, but they look very poor in comparison to yours. I can never work out what is the best settings for in the NEC.

Nice shots, terrible lighting in there that varies hall by hall. Luckily I was helping on a stand so got in an hour early which was great, but I don't think what I took warrants a thread on here.. Very busy show this year too.

Lovely set of photographs, have only just transferred mine off my camera, but they look very poor in comparison to yours. I can never work out what is the best settings for in the NEC.

To be honest, I usually just shoot in Av at the NEC! Mostly so that I can get a shot between people walking through the shot! :mad:

AshD, What work in photoshop do you do?

Not a lot usually, anything from the NEC usually needs a white balance adjustment but other than that it's just a minor colour boost and a slight sharpen

Nice shots, terrible lighting in there that varies hall by hall. Luckily I was helping on a stand so got in an hour early which was great, but I don't think what I took warrants a thread on here.. Very busy show this year too.

Wish I could've got in early, there was 2 or 3 photos I'd spotted that I simply abandoned after losing patience with the crowds!

Back