Classic Sportscar

osh

Edit My Images
Yes
Came across this whilst wandering around Snowdonia yesterday. Anybody know what it is? Comments on the merits of the picture would be welcome too (it's a close crop because there were other cars either side)! (y)

DSCF1343-Edit-Edit.jpg

GT6?

100% Triumph Spitfire GT6, One of the last by the look of it. For example Leyland Mirrors, press button door handles and bumper position.
A fine example and a good photograph, well done!
Made my day because everytime I see '' Spitfire'' titled in the transport thread this is what I have been expecting, not aircraft. Lol.

Last edited:
it is a bit of a boring picture, but what else could be done, as the OP said, there were cars to each side, so if thats all you can do, then do it. Good vibrant colour, I like the back drop.

I think maybe I might have got lower, so the car filled the frame a bit more, and possibly got it dead straight on, but thats just how I like to see cars!

Thanks for the comments. I take the point that I could have done more with it - it was just a quick snapshot in a crowded car park as I walked past. I can definitely see how a lower angle might be better!

Back