Clear Outside

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Request for any clear outside users out there. I have downloaded the app but it doesn't have any instructions and no key - can anyone tell me why the boxes are different colours please? I see the dew point changing from green to yellow to red but the temp is not changing. I also have no idea what the sky quality number means or what Bortle means - can anypne point me in the right direction please?

Scratch that - I just found the website - how accurate do you guys and gals find it??

Ive also never found it accurate. I always check as we come up to the weekends to see if we will get any fog (I love fog), and this weekend just passed I checked again...alas, no fog. I got out of bed early on Saturday, looked out of my window and my normal view was completely obscured by really thick fog :) I looked at the Clear Outside app, which still stated no fog.

Saturday, I deleted the App.

Ive also never found it accurate. I always check as we come up to the weekends to see if we will get any fog (I love fog), and this weekend just passed I checked again...alas, no fog. I got out of bed early on Saturday, looked out of my window and my normal view was completely obscured by really thick fog :) I looked at the Clear Outside app, which still stated no fog.

Saturday, I deleted the App.

That's pretty much sum up my experience of Clear Outside.

Last edited:
Back