Cleo the Leopard Gecko

I really like these, great lizard. Interested in what plastic sheet you used??

Matt

Number 2 is outstanding imo....just fantastic. I mean, they all are, but that 2nd one is fab.

I'd love to try this with mine but she wont keep still long enough!

Nice set!

Really love these, I know what im getting from work tomorrow (black perspex)

I agree with the majority 2 and 4 are fab. 2 would have been even better if the full reflection was in the shot but still love it! 4 is beautiful!
As I am writing this I've actually changed my mind...I can't pick a favourite...they are all fab! 1 & 2 for the poses, 3 for the tongue and 4 for her curiosity!
She looks just the same as mine and now I want some black perspex :D
Can I ask how you lit them please?

My geckos tend to be 'wanderers' when it comes to photographing them but Cleo's stomach most definitely rules her mind so I can get her to behave if I distract her with food. She was also genuinely intrigued by her own reflection so was able to take snaps while she was investigating. She did get bored fairly quick though bless her.

For lighting I used the floor lamp from my bedroom to light her from above (as i'm too poor right now to buy proper lighting equipment) and I used flash with a gary fong lightsphere attached.

My geckos tend to be 'wanderers' when it comes to photographing them but Cleo's stomach most definitely rules her mind so I can get her to behave if I distract her with food. She was also genuinely intrigued by her own reflection so was able to take snaps while she was investigating. She did get bored fairly quick though bless her.

For lighting I used the floor lamp from my bedroom to light her from above (as i'm too poor right now to buy proper lighting equipment) and I used flash with a gary fong lightsphere attached.

Food is definitely the best tool! Mine is exactly the same. To get him out of hiding I don't even need to offer food, just open the doors and he walks out expecting food...

Food is definitely the best tool! Mine is exactly the same. To get him out of hiding I don't even need to offer food, just open the doors and he walks out expecting food...

Haha, just like my girl, I can't walk past her enclosure without her stalking me! :D

Mine comes and says hello to me when I'm getting ready for work. Some say she's nosey, I just say she is inquisitive! They are awesome animals though, they have so much character!

Back