Clevedon Pier

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Been a long time since I've posted on here. Spent this week down Burnham and headed up to Clevedon today.

Anyone else been there lately? I was devastated when I was the building work going on there, really stopped me getting the shots I wanted.

Wasn't a wasted journey though, I'm quite happy with this one.

Clevedon Pier by MattofTaylor, on Flickr

All C&C welcome :)

Matt

Great shot Matt. It really draws the eye in. I wonder if a little more contrast would suit it?

Prefer it with a little more foreground as in your 1st ... but it needs leveling, it slopes to the left - what was the extent of the work?

Nice shot.

I went on Wednesday and was disappointed too. I probably should have done a bit more research, but it was a spur of the moment visit and when we saw the work being done on it, I only quickly got out of the car, took a couple of shots and went on. I didn't realise you could still get on the pier.

Here's one I took:

8077880176_d50c43304e_c.jpg

Know what you mean Ben. Was a spur of the moment thing here too, decided to wander up to the pier entrance just to see more of the building work, then noticed it was open to go in (costs £1.80!!!!)

Also took a shot from that side. Im glad I went today and not earlier in the week, I bet visibility was low there?

Clevedon Pier by MattofTaylor, on Flickr

Back