Clevedon pier.

Edit My Images
Yes
OK, first post for a while.

Popped down to Clevedon pier the other night.
Any C & C most welcome.(y)

_MG_3612copy.jpg

_MG_3624copy.jpg

_MG_3621copy.jpg

Originally went to catch the sunset, but it decided to hide behind the only cloud in the sky!:bang:

Spence

Nice shots there Spencer. I think 2 and 3 are the best. :clap:

Great set. #2 is my fav.

Did you use a ND filter? If so which one?

No. 2 has wonderful atmosphere but the pier doesn't look too sharp.

The second one wins hands down. I wish I lived near the cost for this very reason.

3 and 2 for me
very well done (y)
too much uninteresting forground in the first, never mind the sunset you caught these brilliantly Id be happy with them (y)

Nice shots there Spencer. I think 2 and 3 are the best. :clap:

thanks very much VTW.(y)

Great set. #2 is my fav.

Did you use a ND filter? If so which one?

Cheers snake man, I used two ND filters, I think it was a 2 & 4. ( a kind person on here sent me a set.)

No. 2 has wonderful atmosphere but the pier doesn't look too sharp.
Thanks PM, you are right, its not very sharp:bonk:
I'm going back again soon so will try to get it sharper next time.

The second one wins hands down. I wish I lived near the cost for this very reason.
Thanks R8, its only 40 minutes for me!:D

Nicely done - but you have the mother of all muck-spots on there too

Easy to clone out here - but I suggest you get it removed from your lens (hopefully) or sensor (sadly)

DD
Sorry didn't see that until you mentioned it!:eek:
(I've been working from the lappy since my main pc went down. my daughter uses it for MSN & it has all sorts of mess over the screen! )
Just going for the blower now!:LOL:
Spence

They are fantastic, but man is that spot nasty.

Cheers EG!

They are really nice pictures! I really like them.

3 and 2 for me
very well done (y)
too much uninteresting forground in the first, never mind the sunset you caught these brilliantly Id be happy with them (y)
Thanks gibbo!(y)
I am quite happy for my first shots of this type, but I do intend to go back & improve from these!:woot:

Spence

I think these are very good and well worth the effort of getting there. Yes I can see one or two improvements that could be made but, I bet, so could you. Be happy and next time hope for more conducive light. :clap:

(y)

No.2 is superb, really nice, well done

A geat loaction for shooting and beautifully captured, I spent a week there on an IT course sadly the weather was awful so I only got some storm shots no beautiful sunsets!

Cracking set, the 3rd is my fav' (y)
Thanks very much Benroy.(y)

I think these are very good and well worth the effort of getting there. Yes I can see one or two improvements that could be made but, I bet, so could you. Be happy and next time hope for more conducive light. :clap:

(y)
Thanks HIMUPNORTH, I'm glad you like them.
You are of course right, I'll just keep popping back from time to time.(y)

Nice shot i love those smokey water shots
thanks Mr Bing.(y)

No.2 is superb, really nice, well done
Glad you like em Bradkb:D

Good shots Spence, as has been said, a little tweaking and another visit, I think these could be spot on.
Thanks for the comments Neil.:D

A geat loaction for shooting and beautifully captured, I spent a week there on an IT course sadly the weather was awful so I only got some storm shots no beautiful sunsets!

Cheers Dimitri, it can be pretty awful weather down there, but when its sunny is superb.(y)

I like the 2nd one here, much more powerful framing than the others.

Thanks for the comments DM.:D

Back