Clip on mobile phone lenses

Name
Gemma
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, just wondering if anyone has used these clip on lenses top enhance their mobile phone photography?

Looking at this one: http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/olixar-3-in-1-universal-clip-camera-lens-p50698.htm?

Basically just wondering if they make any difference. Obviously not going to replace my DSLR, just for when I don't have that. Thoughts?

I did try to search but couldn't find anything, apologies if I've missed am existing thread!

Reviews seem favourable, sure you get what you pay for in terms of quality but at £9:99 there little at stake :)

the image circle of the lens/ phones sensor effects things, the lenses are good in the center, and bad at edges, id say fisheye and macro are worthwhile in my experience (with 1020 and cheap generics) maybe wide angle but they semi fisheye

Seems mixed then :) Honestly while £9.99 isn't a lot I can't afford to waste it either! Will look up the olloclip then. Thanks!

I had a lens set and the most impressive was definitely the Macro adapter. Fun for a rainy day in the house!

Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures

Yup I've used these, macro adapter is pretty cool, I've got a couple of phone shots on Flickr I think, I'll post if you want...im sure mine was less than £5 on ebay

Back