Close encounter with an Osprey

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

poor light and grim sky don't help the shot but it's the best Osprey shot I've taken so far.

Osprey

509629141_biEQi-L-1.jpg

Canon 50D - Canon 400mm F5.6L - ISO 800 - 1/640th @ F7.1

Mike

Last edited:
Liking that. (y) With a bit of work that would be cracking, would be tempted to clone out the twig on the wing, and try to add a better sky, but is a great shot as is that I would be happy with.:D

Don't mention that the focus is absolutely spot on though ... (y) ... wonderful take Mike... ;)

:p

Hi,

thanks for the comments, glad you like the shot, once I get time tomorrow I will clone the twig and see if I can do something with the sky too, but don't hold your breathe I'm ok at cloning but no idea how to fix the sky but I am sure I will find out on t'internet (y)

Mike.

well I say forget about the twig its a great shot

Too late it's gone :D

Mick, it sat there for 2 hours and just about 2 minutes after we left it's mate arrived in the area with a large trout and they headed off chasing each other before it was dropped.

I will add more shots tomorrow once I edit them, this is only the first shot I've done so far.

Mike.

Too late it's gone :D

Mick, it sat there for 2 hours and just about 2 minutes after we left it's mate arrived in the area with a large trout and they headed off chasing each other before it was dropped.

I will add more shots tomorrow once I edit them, this is only the first shot I've done so far.

Mike.

forget about the sky then its still a great shot:LOL:

Nice shot mate, Really nice to see some more Ospreys theres loads of them around my area (y)

Hi,

thanks, just added a few more on another thread, it's just a pity there wasn't any blue sky around yesterday :(

Mike.

Nice one Mike.(y) One or two of us seem to be having problems with the raptors and the sky at the moment.;):D

Back