Clothed fashion/glamour group shoots?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I'm posting here rather than in the Nude/Glamour section as I think this is more relevant to what I'm asking - please feel free to move it if it's inappropriate.

I've been shooting in studio environments for a little while now, really enjoying myself and feeling like I'm making some progress in my skills. My problem is that after having done a number of group shoots (covering everything from fashion through to topless and nude) I've had to accept that my wife simply can't get her head around why I (or anyone else for that matter) would want to shoot strangers in various states of undress. This isn't a debate on the pro's and con's of nude/glamour work - at the end of the day we've talked this one through at length and I've compromised for the sake of domestic harmony and will stick to fashion only in future.

I don't feel quite ready to step into 1-to-1 sessions and booking my own studio time and models - I guess I still feel I'm in learning mode and while I am on Purestorm etc I'm still more comfortable in the group shoot environment. Therein lies the problem - most group nights I've seen advertised in and around the East Midlands seem to be aimed at toggers interested in the lingerie/topless/nude end of the scale.

I know I'm wimping out and should just bite the bullet and get a couple of 1-to-1 sessions under my belt and my own control but if anyone knows of groups in/around the E Mids that aren't so focussed on the topless etc please feel free to PM me.

Back