Cloudforest's 52 for 2024 Week 13. Unkempt

Soft... yummm, I'm a sucker for all types of cheese. Nice composition and well lit.
Water: that's a lovely sky!

Nicely done bokeh shot. Aperture priority. I notice a few are using the Sony ILCE. Thought I'd check it out. Saw the price. Need to save up first!!

Dailed the setting in well Pete :) Nicely shot!

Hi Pete

Water: Moody. A couple of nice reflections of the sun on the water. The shot makes you look at it to find details (like the swans).
Snappers: Good use of DoF to separate the subject from the background. I may have tried for a different composition and it looks like you could line up the diagonal of the dial with the last row of grave stones.

Nice shot Pete. The colourisation on the sundial works well as the focus of the overall image, and nice bokeh.

Hi Pete

Water: Moody. A couple of nice reflections of the sun on the water. The shot makes you look at it to find details (like the swans).
Snappers: Good use of DoF to separate the subject from the background. I may have tried for a different composition and it looks like you could line up the diagonal of the dial with the last row of grave stones.

Thanks Tim. That's good advice, I never thought about lining up like that.

Nice shot Pete. The colourisation on the sundial works well as the focus of the overall image, and nice bokeh.
Cheers Simon.

I seem to remember that each colour has a number? IN which case, I trust they are suitably indexed.

Ooh yes, very nice! Well framed. A good take on the theme.
Thanks Paul

Yes, nicely framed. Good idea!!
Thanks Bob.

I seem to remember that each colour has a number? IN which case, I trust they are suitably indexed.
I think they're lined up as they were originally in the tin but I didn't go to the trouble of checking the numbers :)

Very tidy and very new by the looks. Nice colours and framing
Thanks Keith

That works well Pete. Nice composition.
Cheers Simon.

Love the colours and the angle you used.
Thanks Simon

Snappers: good dof and a nice colour pop
Neat and tidy: Lovely colour and nice off centre composition.

Snappers: good dof and a nice colour pop
Neat and tidy: Lovely colour and nice off centre composition.
Thanks Helen.
Yes that works well. Love the colours on the black case, really pops. My question is...have they been used? They all look new to me
Thanks Adam. They haven't been used yet. My other half is the arty one and she hasn't the time at the moment. I just see them as a prop :)

Filthy and Whole both good shots Pete. I like the DoF in Filthy with the footprint adding a nice touch.

I really like your picture of the spices! Certainly fits the theme as is a very interesting to look at.

Nice spicy shot - whatever they are :)

Really like the Whole shot - interesting shapes & I think everyone is intrigued!

Interesting whole shot, nature certainly developed some fascinating designs

Back