Clyde Arc (Squinty bridge) Glasgow

Dejavu

Suspended / Banned
Name
Grant
Edit My Images
No
A few images of the Clyde arc bridge in Glasgow, taken with 40d and Canon 50d. Will have to re-visit and get some shots with my 5d MKII soon:)

1)
IMG_1233.jpg

Large image HERE

2)
IMG_1271.jpg

Large image HERE

3)
IMG_1254e.jpg

Large image HERE

4)
Clyde arc.jpg

Large image HERE

5)
IMG_1724.jpg

Large image HERE

Great shots, really like no. 2 though I think you'll get your bottom spanked for it's size.:D

They're all great but pic 5 is stunning!
Well done on a great set!

Good lord :eek:, those are really eye catching!

I like the night time ones best, because of the really vivid colours and stark contrasts. Canons seem to excel at that :|.

I presume that you posted #3 so large in order to tempt someone to point out those three rather distracting green spots of light on the right hands side :naughty:!? Well, allow me to be the first - they're ugly, please clone them out :LOL:.

Great work (y)!

Good lord :eek:, those are really eye catching!

I like the night time ones best, because of the really vivid colours and stark contrasts. Canons seem to excel at that :|.

I presume that you posted #3 so large in order to tempt someone to point out those three rather distracting green spots of light on the right hands side :naughty:!? Well, allow me to be the first - they're ugly, please clone them out :LOL:.

Great work (y)!

Thanks very much for the comments everyone:)

I knew the spots were there but I could not be bothered editing even though it would have only taken a few seconds to remove them and I did not think anyone would notice:LOL: btw, I think you meant #2 rather than 3

As you can see they are gone now:)

I think they are all really good but 2 is in a class of its own.

Back