Clyde waterfront by night

Name
Marie
Edit My Images
No
Living on Skye I don't get the chance to shoot much on the way of architecture/urban, but on a recent trip I spent two nights in Glasgow and was blessed with some lovely conditions for night shooting. Here are few of them.

14974952771_be372b190c_o.jpg

14791505497_b33ed5f664_o.jpg

3 Cloudier second evening
14791375420_118e6a5c31_o.jpg

14955366246_62d90ccf7b_o.jpg

14791508707_db82b8a5d7_o.jpg

Not keen on #4 if I'm honest with the bit of bridge on the LHS but all the others are superb :)

Lovely set Marie, great reflections, I even like the 4th.

Hi Marie, An absolutely "Excellent" set of images with the exception of (yes you guessed it) #4. Thanks for showing them.(y)

George.

Cracking images Marie (and a well-deserved win in POTY for this month). Agree with other crit on 4 but to be honest, I'd love to be able to take a shot even half as good as that one.

The colours are certainly punchy but it works with the dark surrounding. (y)

Superb :) I was happy with mine until I saw these lol

Probably between 11pm and 12.30am mainly (over two nights). I was staying in the Hilton so only had to step out the door with camera and tripod and walk around the quay.

It was a case of being in the right place at the right time (for a change!)
I was staying in the hilton as part of a trip for two nights. I couldn't have asked for better conditions. Even after attending the eagles concert in the hydro on the second night I went out with the camera again. It would have been rude not to :D

Reactions: ST4
It was a case of being in the right place at the right time (for a change!)
I was staying in the hilton as part of a trip for two nights. I couldn't have asked for better conditions. Even after attending the eagles concert in the hydro on the second night I went out with the camera again. It would have been rude not to :D

I was down there a few nights back. Great light like you but choppy water

http://flic.kr/p/oQUHKU

Look at the multi lighting on the bridge. Gutted had that been as still as yours I'd be so happy

Back