Co-Op Championship Grand Final

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Last nights televised match which had the evacuated stand because of a fire, anyway Halifax in Black won, they changed their kit for the trophy lift????

All except the last shot with a Nikon D3S, 300mm f/2.8 with 1.4x attached

gf01.jpg

gf02.jpg

gf03.jpg

gf04.jpg

gf05.jpg

gf06.jpg

Great set Gary...just a pity about the cameraman in no.1, but nothing you could do about that I would imagine. The type of images I aspire to. On my monitor some of them look like there is almost a yellowish tinge (very very slight), I would imagine it must be really difficult in those conditions!

Thanks guys

Graeme, there is a slight yellow cast to some of these, i always seem to get it when i shoot under the lights at Warringtom

cracking images as usual Gary(y) to pick a couple would be #'s 3,4 & 11. Where they yours in the YP for David?. I think John went for Underbank did you see him?. Kind regards Graham.

Thanks Pete

Hi Graham, yeah, John covered Underbank then went, remember him saying to me at the Crusaders game how he always got on with a certain tog and this tog had never had a problem with him, well thats all changed and the unmentionable one totally ignored him over the weekend, another tog spoke to John at the same game and said the unmentionable one had approached him and said "we shouldn't be talking to him" meaning John.

Not seen the YP or Evening Post, we both sent stuff in so something could be mine but they usually credit RLPhotos

Some folk just never learn.

Last edited:
these where credited "Dave Willliams RL photos"!?. probably yours as John is ill at ease with the YP of late!. Graham.

Cracking set again Gary.(y)

Can't believe these were shot at f4. I'd have thought 2.8 was the norm for night games. Unless the superb ISO of the Nikon has anything to do with it :cautious:
Wasn't a "full night match as such, KO was 17.30pm and i was set at ISO 2000 but moved up to 3200 by the time of the fire evacuation at 18.05pm, when game resumed at approx 7pm and until the end i was shooting ISO 5000 with the odd one at 6400, lights at the Halliwell arent too bad but they throw a yellow cast.

Good to see you Gary and once again good shots.

Not got mine off my camera yet, still pretty disappointed with end.

How did you get on going round the pitch at the end?

Cheers Chris

As an aside, heard that a certain tog we all know is banned from the Super League Grand Final this weekend for disobeying Police, Fire and Stewards orders and entering the evacuated stand while it was still on fire, some folk will do owt for the "Money shot"

Cheers Chris

As an aside, heard that a certain tog we all know is banned from the Super League Grand Final this weekend for disobeying Police, Fire and Stewards orders and entering the evacuated stand while it was still on fire, some folk will do owt for the "Money shot"

Why doesn't that surprise me!

Are you at the SL Grand Final? Good luck if you are and enjoy it. (y)

Cheers Chris

Whoa whoa whoaaaa. Who or need I ask? He won't be banned I bet ya. Lol

Back