Coal Tit....................

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C0606-Edit-Edit.jpg

Comments and critique always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for popping in and looking :)

stunning tom just stunning, I love the pose the comp and the dof.

Thats a good shot Tom, the exposure looks spot on, they are a lovely little bird IMO, so nice to see this (y)

Lovely capture Tom and ticking all the box`s (y) Just like the Ltt`s here is another one that for some reason is not frequenting the garden much at the mo, must be an abundance of natural food about me thinks :shrug:

Lovely capture Tom and ticking all the box`s (y) Just like the Ltt`s here is another one that for some reason is not frequenting the garden much at the mo, must be an abundance of natural food about me thinks :shrug:

Cheers for your comments Rich. At least you have seen some LTT's this year :bang:

Tom

Cheers for your comments Rich. At least you have seen some LTT's this year :bang:

Tom

Nice to see the tree again Tom, nice CT as a bonus :D

We have an abundance of LTT at Belvide, they had a really good breeding season this year, helped by the dry conditions.

Nice to see the tree again Tom, nice CT as a bonus :D

We have an abundance of LTT at Belvide, they had a really good breeding season this year, helped by the dry conditions.

Cheers for your comments Martyn - thinking about putting a © that tree :D

Can we negotiate a exchange of some LTT's for some Starlings?

Tom

Everything looks good in this one Tom, well captured.

Thank you very much - must have pressed the right buttons for a change :D

Tom

Hi Tom,
I have not been in this forum for a while, it,s good to see your shots and can I say the quality just get,s better and better.
BG and FG are wonderful the perch(sp) is to die for and that beautiful juvenille is just great, I just adore your work. Congrats great shot indeed.

Hi Tom,
I have not been in this forum for a while, it,s good to see your shots and can I say the quality just get,s better and better.
BG and FG are wonderful the perch(sp) is to die for and that beautiful juvenille is just great, I just adore your work. Congrats great shot indeed.

Thank you for the kind words Richard - much appreciated. Must have learnt something on TP :D

Tom

Back