Coal tit

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
One from the other day, not sure about the way I have cropped this one so any thoughts would be welcome.

CT2.jpg

Last edited:
Its a tough one Rich. I think with the perch and direction of the bird, there's not a lot else that would look any more balanced. Maybe lose a little off the left?

If you lose some off the left, I feel its going need reducing in height too, maybe off the top to keep the size ratio the same otherwise the proportions will look wrong.

I like the lighting direction on this Rich and its one of my fav birds too (y)

Not sure how qualified I am to comment but that perch still looks pretty natural rotated anti-clockwise. If you've got a less-cropped / un-cropped version - you could rotate it and have a bit more breathing space than my effort.

4905991956_04888180e1.jpg

I think it's very nice as it is.(y)

This would be something like my take on the crop Rich. Less space on the left and more space for the bird to look into. Nice image BTW.

CT2_mod.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how qualified I am to comment but that perch still looks pretty natural rotated anti-clockwise. If you've got a less-cropped / un-cropped version - you could rotate it and have a bit more breathing space than my effort.

4905991956_04888180e1.jpg

I think it's very nice as it is.(y)

This would be something like my take on the crop Rich. Less space on the left and more space for the bird to look into. Nice image BTW.

CT2_mod.jpg

Thanks for taking the time out guy`s, I was going to look at it tonight but Hey! Ho! all sorted :D That works a treat Roy (y) now I have more time on my hands for having an extra Brandy tonight :LOL:

Agree think it needs some off the left Rich so its more portrait and a tad more on the right to balance it

Thank you "O" Queen of the crops :D

Back