coke cola bokeh

Absolutely love the first one, but i am a bit of a bokeh fan myself too ;)

And i think the bottom of the glass in the second shot does look a little soft, still a really nice shot though

Think i need to dig my fairly lights out early this year, lol

Like 'em both but #1 just tips it for me - closer in looks more effective! Very nicely done!

thanks both just got a nifty fifty just for bokeh lol just thinking up ideas for my next set

Agree number 1 is great. You could try filling the glass with clear ice for some awesome refracted bokeh effects.

cw318is thats a great idea will try that now,ohh well when the ice cubes are frozen lol

adow2 dont wait till xmas get them out now lol lets all have some bokehlicious fun:LOL:

very nice bokeh shots, on balance i think I prefer No. 1 but both are great. Nifty 50, good glass!

Cheers everyone for the great reply's will be trying some more tonight will add them to this thread if there any good lol

Great images.
I agree the ice would probably look fantastic.

Nice stuff. Prefer #1 here. Keep meaning to try out some Bokeh shots.

Got to love the Bokeh! Really nice shots, Roll on christmas for the fairy lights.

1st one for me too!

Love the idea about the ice - definitely gonna try this myself too - thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the great comments, maybe we could set a bokeh thread up? Time to dig out your fairy lights lol

Nothing quite like good quality bokeh to get you up in the morning.

What is going on in the middle of the glass? Is that light shining through from behind (mainly referring to the mono one)?

Hi Kyle s the thing in the middle of the glass is the olympic rings the other side it's one of those free glasses from maccy d's lol

Just as a matter of interest, I bought 2 of these not so long ago.

They are now up to £2.49 :LOL:

34ercsi.jpg

Damn, you just made me buy some. Only £1.99 mind. :)
Even though I have 2 or 3 packs of LED xmas lights in the loft! haha

Back