Colchester Zoo, Essex.

Name
Sam Judge
Edit My Images
No
These are some of my favourite photo's I've taken at Colchester Zoo, hope you enjoy them, any critique or comments is very much welcome!

The_Pride__by_Sam_Judge.jpg

Siberian_Tiger_II_by_Sam_Judge.jpg

Polly_by_Sam_Judge.jpg

If_We_Swim_by_Sam_Judge.png

Leopard_by_Sam_Judge.jpg

Siberian_Tiger_by_Sam_Judge.jpg

Iguana_by_Sam_Judge.jpg

These photos are actually rather large so if you would like to see them in detail please go here: http://sam-judge.deviantart.com/gallery/photography/nature/wild/?order=9

Nice shots. They're looking a bit saturated Sam, although looking at some of your other stuff, it seems to be your style? :)

Nice shots. They're looking a bit saturated Sam, although looking at some of your other stuff, it seems to be your style? :)

I do have a tendency while editing to take a shot and think "this might look quite good toned down a bit" and then I have other shots where they look a bit more commercial and I boost the colours up :) I guess it is becoming my style more and more, many thanks for the comments!

I like the saturated look - I do the same thing when I'm editing. I like the first and the last one especially (y) Nice pics!

Oops - looks like the last one wasn't loading for me before. I like the first and second to last best :)

:agree:, but not bad shots.

(you can post em bigger tho 800px is max size)

Back