colchester zoo feb 2016

Name
aron hobson
Edit My Images
Yes
i have taken some photos just noticed it wont let me post it yet so just go to my facebook which is aron hobson to have a look

Last edited:
It will let you post, you just need to either upload to the thread using the forum guidelines (best max 1024 pixels and 244kb) or link to a hosting account like flickr or photobucket ... few members will go off searching for your facebook account to view them :)

Going to be far easier to set up a Flickr account and link from there. It is free and easy to do As Roger says, few people will bother to go off searching for pictures whether on your own site or Facebook etc when there are more than enough viewable in other postings

Stan

dont really use it though then theres all the uploading i might do it then but most of my photos are on my site as its easier and better than a social site

Not been to Colchester for ages, didn't realise they had big cats running wild :eek:
You need to chose a few pictures to post in a thread, far too many for people to critique
There is a dedicated Zoo and Captive forum ,

not sure why you said they were all shaky there was a couple of the 1st page a few at the zoo in 1 lot were taken on my nokia lumia 630 a couple were slightly blurry yes but not all a few i uploaded my partner took the close up of the tiger she did but most are mine depends which photos your referring too

some of these were taken by my partner who is good at taking photos of course she was taught by me :p
Maybe she can teach you how to post the images ;)
I clicked through one image to the flickr page and noticed a lot of very blurred snaps. If there any you particularly want commenting on, then post the actual images (y)
You need to share the BBCode

Back