Collared dove & bunting

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I hav'nt seen one on here for a bit :)

Canon50D5170.jpg

A reed bunting on the same branch.

Canon50D5247.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
couple of very nice clear shots. Don't know what the white spot is in the dove pic but it distracts.
I see the reed bunting has been ringed, beautiful little bird and very well taken.

Two nice shots Ant :clap: No we dont see many Doves on here which is a shame :shake: And if you think I am going to get me cloning brush out for one spot then think again :LOL:

Two nice clear shots (y)

Brian the white dots are rain drops on the leaves reflecting the sunlight, they are actually Airy Discs, a phenomenon used in star testing astronomy scopes, if you look at my 2nd photo HERE you will see they are actually concentric circles, being nice and round is a sign of well collimated optics.

couple of very nice clear shots. Don't know what the white spot is in the dove pic but it distracts.
I see the reed bunting has been ringed, beautiful little bird and very well taken.

Thank you Brian :)

Would you believe I had'nt even noticed the white spot, I'll have a go at cloning it out in a minute.

Two nice shots Ant :clap: No we dont see many Doves on here which is a shame :shake: And if you think I am going to get me cloning brush out for one spot then think again :LOL:

Cheers Rich :)
I would have cloned it out if I'd spotted it, must have been late when I was working on it ;)

Two nice clear shots (y)

Brian the white dots are rain drops on the leaves reflecting the sunlight, they are actually Airy Discs, a phenomenon used in star testing astronomy scopes, if you look at my 2nd photo HERE you will see they are actually concentric circles, being nice and round is a sign of well collimated optics.

Thanks Martyn :)

And cheers for the explanation.

Good set Ant - very nice pose on the Dove.

Back