Colour correction gel sample pack?

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone got any idea where I can get a small sample pack of colour correction gels? Its to use on my SB600 flash so they only have to be small pieces.

Lee Filters and Rosco filters (who make stage gels amongst others) supply sample books which can be used.

They used to be free of charge, but even at a small charge its quite good value. You can remove the pin holding it together although each gel has a small hole punch in it.

Maybe you have a local theatrical supply shop?

All the extra traffic seems to have made their site fall over!

Good good. I ordered a pack of gels and some ball bungies as well. :)

Am I the only one to look at the site to find out what the hell a ball bungy is? :nuts:

Fantastic link - I was looking to get hold of the free pack from Lee for a while (my dad's in to AM Dram so can get easy access to the stuff, unfortunately he keeps forgetting) Just ordered both packs of gels and 20 ball bungees - should keep me going for a while - not bad for £30 delivered :D

Must be a relatively new company as the order number I have is in the mid 300s

Well I have to say I'm impressed. Everything arrived well packaged and via recorded (signed for) delivery on Friday Morning - very good as I only ordered it Wednesday night (y).

I fully reccommend them to anyone wanting light correcting gels or effect gels for flash.

I need to now figure out a way to store the stuff properly so the things don't get damaged and it now means I'm looking for a some more flash units - hmm SB800 (or two :eek:) to go with my SB600 me thinks :nuts:

Back