Colour film

Edit My Images
Yes
Just ordered some Fuji C200 36 exp @ £8.00 each, good price (I think) only downside is their cheapest delivery is £9.50, but I was ordering some other items aswell so it didn't work out that bad. Just a heads up in case any one is interested.

Just ordered some Fuji C200 36 exp @ £8.00 each, good price (I think) only downside is their cheapest delivery is £9.50, but I was ordering some other items aswell so it didn't work out that bad. Just a heads up in case any one is interested.
Ffordes t&c says "For UK mainland orders under 2 kg in weight with a value over £50 we would normally use Royal Mail Special Delivery,", which is where the £9.50 comes from. Postage is only £4.25 if you keep the order below £45 (£50?), so you could get 5 rolls with that postage. I see they also have Gold 36exp at £9 a roll, so again you could get 5 rolls delivered for under £50, if that's attractive?

Ffordes t&c says "For UK mainland orders under 2 kg in weight with a value over £50 we would normally use Royal Mail Special Delivery,", which is where the £9.50 comes from. Postage is only £4.25 if you keep the order below £45 (£50?), so you could get 5 rolls with that postage. I see they also have Gold 36exp at £9 a roll, so again you could get 5 rolls delivered for under £50, if that's attractive?
Yes that's better if only ordering film, I was ordering another item also, which took it over the £50 mark, so was never offered the £4.25 option. Good to know that is available though, cheers.

Back