Coloured milk crown - more added

Name
Rhod
Edit My Images
Yes
A work in progress, still need to sort out lighting and dof but showing some promise;)

IMG_8763_psw.jpg

Your thoughts appreciated!

Last edited:
That is very nice indeed., the color works well with the dark background and the reflection is very nice.

You've got it Matt. The "target" is a single drop of milk on a sheet of perspex with a drop of food dye added and then hit with a second drop. Been playing on and off with it today. Just captured this one too:

IMG_8806_psw.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I did the same thing a while ago on an acrylic sheet but not with milk I need to give that a go as the effect is really good.

I got this image of the first drop hitting the acrylic which I could not even see with the naked eye the liquid spread out then retracted back to a single drop on the acrylic sheet.

z3Nl4.jpg

Those are fantastic, I tried some recently and was alot harder than I expected! How was the first one lit?

Hi James they were all front lit with two 550ex's off camera at 45 degrees one camera left, the other right. HTH!

Rhod these are fantastic I like your first coloured version the best. I think you have your mojo back!

Back