Comb over

"Comboverheads" has certain ring to it. They could define themselves by their hair (of course), slip-on Clark's shoes, casual slacks and the music of The Carpenters.

"Comboverheads" has certain ring to it. They could define themselves by their hair (of course), slip-on Clark's shoes, casual slacks and the music of The Carpenters.

A modern day Shakespeare play..
The skinheads vs the comboverheads :D

You think?... The comboverheads may scare you all senseless chasing you with combs and floppy stringy hair bits :D

Fear is a state of mind we don't comprehend. Like apologising, it's for the weak.;)

I once knew a guy who had extreme baldness running in his family.
His Dad was a cue ball, his Dad's Dad was a cue ball, and he started losing his hair at about 15.
By 20, all he had left was a tuft over each ear, which he grew long to comb over.
All his peers kept telling him to give up and shave it all off (it made him look about 40), but he was too insecure about the baldness to stop. :(

Male pattern baldness is quite prevalent in my family..... My dad's dad was bald on top with hair only inhabiting the back and side of his head, my dad's pretty much the same and has been since his late 20s/early 30s and my brother (who's 3 years younger than me) followed the same path.

Thankfully, at the age of 38 I have a full head of hair with a little grey around the sides. For about 10 years people keep referring to my "sun spot" although I think it only looks like it's thin as I have my hair quite short and it hasn't really change in size since my early 30s.

My mum's dad had a full head of hair when he passed away at the age of 66, I seem to have inherited his genes for green eyes (everyone else in my family has blue eyes) although my granddad died due to health problems caused by obesity (5ft3in "tall" and 24st) so hopefully I only got the hair & eye genes :LOL:

Having said that, I've kinda resigned myself to the fact I'll lose my hair but will just go for the close cropped look rather than going the comb-over route and trying to get everyone to collude in the illusion that I still have a full head of hair :LOL:

Male pattern baldness is quite prevalent in my family..... My dad's dad was bald on top with hair only inhabiting the back and side of his head, my dad's pretty much the same and has been since his late 20s/early 30s and my brother (who's 3 years younger than me) followed the same path.

Thankfully, at the age of 38 I have a full head of hair with a little grey around the sides. For about 10 years people keep referring to my "sun spot" although I think it only looks like it's thin as I have my hair quite short and it hasn't really change in size since my early 30s.

My mum's dad had a full head of hair when he passed away at the age of 66, I seem to have inherited his genes for green eyes (everyone else in my family has blue eyes) although my granddad died due to health problems caused by obesity (5ft3in "tall" and 24st) so hopefully I only got the hair & eye genes :LOL:

Having said that, I've kinda resigned myself to the fact I'll lose my hair but will just go for the close cropped look rather than going the comb-over route and trying to get everyone to collude in the illusion that I still have a full head of hair :LOL:

They found you under a bush didn't they! ;)

....people keep referring to my "sun spot"....

That description popped into my mind last night when watching HIGNFY & seeing Ian Hislop.

tbh though, his is a bit more than a `sun spot`. When he leans forward he's virtually bald on top, except for a tuft at the front! (I guess as he looks at himself in the mirror, he doesn't realise?)

"It's not a bald spot, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!"

Must be true - I have a T-shirt to prove it! Not so much a spot these days either!

The bigger the panel...............the more the energy?

In my younger more foolish days, I almost shaved my head to make a comb over to go to a fancy dress party as Bobby Charlton, a meeting 2 days later with the boss at work meant the idea was cancelled at the last minute.

The bigger the panel...............the more the energy?

Yup, that's why I keep the rest clipped back to a #1 every few weeks. :D

I'm beginning to get scared coming in this thread..:eek:

You're safe! Forum rules forbid winkie pix!

Trouser comb overs?
23098074779_88c0307990_o.gif
Please lets not go there!!

Billy Connolly reckons that if a bloke backcombs his pubic hair it makes his willy look like Robert Plant! Can't remember which DVD it's on, I'm afraid.

Amazes me when i see comb overs or guys with a tuft of hair just waiting to be shaved off!! Just shave it off!!! lol

Back