Come on England!!

SimonTALM

Linford Christie
Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Now I'm not a sports fan - but I really want England to win the Rugby.

As I type they are 5-6 down to France :razz: and we can't have that. For everything that is good in the world we have to win against the French :razz:

I don't mind if we loose the final - I just want us to beat the French :razz:

Now I'm not a sports fan - but I really want England to win the Rugby.

As I type they are 5-6 down to France :razz: and we can't have that. For everything that is good in the world we have to win against the French :razz:

I don't mind if we loose the final - I just want us to beat the French :razz:

I said that about the Aussies, but it would be great if we beat the frogs as well:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Aye - but we're not gonna do owt unless Johnny gets his kicking boots on.

Promising start, gutted we let them back in it.

COME ON!!

Anth

englandeiffel.jpg

:D:D:D

Lady Lens - I just love that (y) just please tell me you had that "on file" I can't believe you could do that in 5 mins.

We beat the French :razz: - I can't wait to get to ork on Monday (work in a multinational with the French :razz: and Germans). The emails are going to be fantastic.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Cracking game that- what a result!!!!

The only bad point is that after football and rugby I have now had to hand the telly back over to the wife, and I'm now stuck with Moulin Rouge!!!!

Saying that, I've got a few songs I could sing in Paris myself tonight ;-)

Anth

Cracking game that- what a result!!!!

The only bad point is that after football and rugby I have now had to hand the telly back over to the wife, and I'm now stuck with Moulin Rouge!!!!

Saying that, I've got a few songs I could sing in Paris myself tonight ;-)

Anth

Glad to see it's not just me suffering then!

Ladylens. would you mind if I stole borrowed that image to post on another forum? Pretty please :D

:woot::banana::woot::banana::woot::banana::woot: :woot::banana:

That is all

Yes please - make mine a large one! I can't believe we've made the final again! Who else will be at the London victory parade after we win next week? Be fun to do that again :D :D :D

After tonight, I am not sure I can cope with watching, but I have to, every time I left the room this evening, the French scored.... :eek: :LOL:

So, do whilst I would rather enjoy beating the Argentinians, I think I would rather lose to the Seth Africns.....so on balance I suppose I would prefer SA to win tomorrows game...I think.. :thinking: :bonk:

Yes Boss! :p

So, where were you all for the last final?

I was sat outside the Triangle in Manchester, watching it on a big screen, with a Scottish girlfriend who had an aussie boyfriend.... not that I spent the rest of the day drinking at their expense or anything :whistle:

After tonight, I am not sure I can cope with watching, but I have to, every time I left the room this evening, the French scored.... :eek: :LOL:

Ah yes, the old 'departure psychology'...works both ways. Whenever my wife left the room tonight, we either scored points, or the French knocked on! I'll be making sure to keep her liquid levels topped up next weekend :LOL:

Yes Boss! :p

I was sat outside the Triangle in Manchester, watching it on a big screen, with a Scottish girlfriend who had an aussie boyfriend.... not that I spent the rest of the day drinking at their expense or anything :whistle:

:) I chose the RWC Final 2003 to officially 'open' my home cinema (the Woking Monoplex), so we watched it in the comfort of home with a large pile of bacon butties and Bombardier by the case (y)

Originally Posted by LadyLens

At our local rugby club, packed to the rafters early doors then league game in the afternoon then all you can eat Chinese in the evening about 36 of us, very long day.....

Went to Trafalgar as well for the parade with some of the rugby boys, met up with so many other rugby teams, such a great day. Plans are already being made for this one (although I think it's tempting fate).

Ah yes, the old 'departure psychology'...works both ways. Whenever my wife left the room tonight, we either scored points, or the French knocked on! I'll be making sure to keep her liquid levels topped up next weekend :LOL:

Ha ha - there was a time when I was sent to the bar when watching Vigo as my husband would score (I missed 14 out of his 17 tries so far!) and the same applies to England :LOL::LOL:

I was at a cricket club dinner and the poor guy doing his brilliant speech had people receiving texts and shouting the rubgy scores and everyone roaring in applause about every 3 mins of his speech.........he took it in good stead and announced the scores as he heard them and carried on after the applause!! :D

I was at a cricket club dinner and the poor guy doing his brilliant speech had people receiving texts and shouting the rubgy scores and everyone roaring in applause about every 3 mins of his speech.........he took it in good stead and announced the scores as he heard them and carried on after the applause!! :D

Cool! :D

I was down the pub but we had to be outside as we had a junior with us, so we couldnt seen a screen. However, I got up every time there was cheering to find out what was happening! :)

Back