Comedians, who is your favourite?

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Back in the day, I liked Tommy Cooper and the two Ronnies, also Billy Connolly. Nowadays, I like Peter Kaye, Micky Flanagan, Kevin Bridges, Michael McIntyre, Rob Brydon, John Bishop. I think Lee Mack has an incredibly quick brain.
Here is a little bit of Rob Brydon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNmnVVcszCA

Dara O'Briain, Jimmy Carr, Milton Jones. All three are very different in style and there are plenty of other comedians that I would happily watch.

Sarah Millican

Not so much a comedian, but my all time comedy ‘team’ has to be The Marx Brothers ;)

I recall with affection sitting with my dad , trying to get the aerial positioned well enough to watch those fools in black and white and laughing non stop :)

Currently Bill Bailey and Ahmed the dead terrorist.

Historically, MPFC, Spike Milligan, Harry Worth, Mike Yarwood, Billy Connolly.

I'd rather punch myself in the head than watch some current comedians.

Not so much comedians per say, but Rick Mayall and Ade Edmondson blew me away with the Young ones (along with Nigel Planer and Chris Ryan) , Bottom and Filthy rich when I was younger. I also really find Alan Partridge hilarious.

Not so much comedians per say, but Rick Mayall and Ade Edmondson blew me away with the Young ones (along with Nigel Planer and Chris Ryan) , Bottom and Filthy rich when I was younger. I also really find Alan Partridge hilarious.
I saw Rick Mayall's live stand-up show in Brighton, during the eighties, with Ben Elton as his support act. Both were absolutely brilliant and hilarious. :)

I saw Rick Mayall's live stand-up show in Brighton, during the eighties, with Ben Elton as his support act. Both were absolutely brilliant and hilarious. :)
I was fortunate enough to the “ Bottom “ stage show on 3 different tours, in bits every time. I also went on a boat fishing trip out of Penarth, Rick was on that boat, a totally different person, just a normal guy and very pleasant too.

Dara Obrian is one i tend to find most amusing, Jack Dee until F^^^ became the word he used more than any other per sentence,

Bill Burr and Jim Jefferies, the latter did a brilliant sketch on gun control in America.

NSFW..

My favourite is Rich Hall. Seen him a few times.

Jack Dee and Alan Carr were a good laugh, seen both of them fairly recently.

My late father in law was a big fan of Ken Dodd. We went to see him a few years back and he was really entertaining. He was onstage for best part of four hours, I think they had to drag him offstage as the theatre needed to close for the night!

Back