Commercial Street - London

That first image David, is that multiple exposure? My Mini3Pro is fixed f1.2 aperture so that’s what I have to do to achieve the light trails.

Nice set by the way ;)

That first image David, is that multiple exposure? My Mini3Pro is fixed f1.2 aperture so that’s what I have to do to achieve the light trails.

Nice set by the way ;)
Thanks Jak,

Yes, that one is around 18 images I think. It was a bit too windy really so could only get away with 1 second exposures and with that I was still going through and culling blurred shots where wind gusts had moved the drone around a bit, so the light trails look a bit choppy.

Hi Dave, I`m always liking City shots but I could see that your white balance was out and the verticals also so I hope you don`t mind.

Attachments

• 53361842145_6ac8f33d8b_o.jpg
    53361842145_6ac8f33d8b_o.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 8
Hi Dave, I`m always liking City shots but I could see that your white balance was out and the verticals also so I hope you don`t mind.
Thanks Graham.
Believe it or not, but the white balance was OK, but I was playing a bit with colour grading. Obviously the first image is quite heavily colour graded and I was doing something similar to the skyline with view to maintain some consistency, but I am not sure that I really like it or best to stay with something more authentic like your edits takes it back to.

Look like if anything I have over-corrected the verticals on the right hand side. :confused:

Back