Common Orb Weaver

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Found this cute little fella in our lean-to roof, he was very patient and was quite happy to wait whilst I balanced on a set of rickety old step ladders :eek:

4523436871_8a4ed4d4d5.jpg

Bigger

4523437067_8f8bca26e3.jpg

Bigger

Love that second shot :)

My fave too... This is deffo helping me to overcome my fear of spiders but I'm still not ready to tackle the massive housespider that lives under the tumble drier :eek:

Great Shots Carl Love The Lighting

Ta, still getting used to this flash malarky but shooting everything at 1/200 and full flash power seems to do the trick most of the time!

My fave too... This is deffo helping me to overcome my fear of spiders but I'm still not ready to tackle the massive housespider that lives under the tumble drier :eek:

Eurgh, make's me shivver just reading that!

I don't mind those types of spiders as much. I've held tarantulas, and baby tarantulas... which are basically spiders? :| And they're fine... but an actual spider? EEK! :help:

Eurgh, make's me shivver just reading that!

I don't mind those types of spiders as much. I've held tarantulas, and baby tarantulas... which are basically spiders? :| And they're fine... but an actual spider? EEK! :help:

Funny that, I've held a tarantula before and it wasn't too bad but house spiders still give me the willies??

Back