Edit My Images
No
3 of the old 3 powers in the world :cool:

All with one eye covererd :wink:

2h66q2a.jpg

Feedback needed please -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

all seeing eye - illuminati ?

the eu is a very old the queen is part German - the eu is a club.

thats a 5 euro note - i drew a dot (eye) therers the nose and the mouth there

you got to look deeper into everything - in politics in your food and this pic.

hope that helps

Feedback?

Photographically, the highlight is blown, the White Balance is way off, the angle is wrong and the IQ is dodgy.

In terms of tin foil hattery it's pathetic. There are a dozen images that you could have highlighted on both the £20 note and $1 bill that would have made your point far more eloquently, and more than a couple on the €5.

It's all very well trying to clever with imagery, but if you don't communicate your point succinctly you just end up looking like a deluded eejit that's taken a rather poor snap shot........................

As for the Illuminati reference; you are getting your Dan Brown novels mixed up.

As per TP guidelines I did try to find something positive about the image, but apart from saying that it isn't completely out of focus, I struggled.

Last edited:
Feedback?

Photographically, the highlight is blown, the White Balance is way off, the angle is wrong and the IQ is dodgy.

In terms of tin foil hattery it's pathetic. There are a dozen images that you could have highlighted on both the £20 note and $1 bill that would have made your point far more eloquently, and more than a couple on the €5.

It's all very well trying to clever with imagery, but if you don't communicate your point succinctly you just end up looking like a deluded eejit that's taken a rather poor snap shot........................

As for the Illuminati reference; you are getting your Dan Brown novels mixed up.

As per TP guidelines I did try to find something positive about the image, but apart from saying that it isn't completely out of focus, I struggled.

Last minute entry for reply of the year? I've nothing against the OP or the photo (whatever it's about) but you've got to love how beautifully put that is!

:clap:

Feedback?

Excellent :clap::clap::clap:

Llama thank you for being in a million in this thread.
DemiLion - when you critique someone you should do it objectively. The illumunati exits to some and it doesn't for others..........

Thank you nonetheless for your crituque.

DemiLion - when you critique someone you should do it objectively. The illumunati exits to some and it doesn't for others..........

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and suspecting that you were referring to the links between freemasonry and the foundation of the US, which at least is credible and within the bounds of imagination. The reinvention of the Illuminati by American conspiracy fantasists is merely a continuation of their refusal to believe that life really isn't fair and that ***** does indeed happen.

Please believe me when I say that the crit I gave was very objective. You really wouldn't have liked the subjective one.

From the Bank of England website:

Reproducing Banknotes
Introduction
Under section 18(1) of the Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981 it is a criminal offence for any person, without the prior consent in writing of the Bank of England, to reproduce on any substance whatsoever, and whether or not on the correct scale, any Bank of England banknote or any part of a Bank of England banknote. The Bank of England also owns the copyright in its banknotes.

Procedure
Those wishing to reproduce Bank of England banknotes should, before taking steps to reproduce such notes, apply for consent on-line ... and so on and so forth

That's what you need to do before you get the money shot.

Conspiracy? Probably.

Back