Comparison site

Edit My Images
Yes
EDIT:
IS THERE A COMPARISON SITE WHERE I CAN SEARCH THROUGH CANON/NIKON CAMERAS?
OR COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE BASICS?
CAUSE THERE SEEMS TO BE 40 400D ETC AND ITS HARD TO COMPARE ALL

Ill be looking for a camera which can eventually use in studios, linked with lighting etc etc so needs to be able to be adaptable and lots of acessories avaliable
thanks

Ok so there will prob be a few contradicting replies

but im looking for the next camera, (need to save money since xmas but just finding out prices really)

Nikon on Canon? and what would most people recommend?
Ill prob ask my uncle to buy it from hong kong as he goes there a lot with work, (and after reading the importing post I thought whats the point in paying extra just to go to the tax man).
The price doesnt really matter considering, as I want it to last me as to buy one now and then need to update sooner

thanks.

go into a camera shop and see what you can get for your budget and what feels best in your hands. nikon owners will recommend nikon, canon owners wil recommend canon!

Nikon on Canon? and what would most people recommend?

Neither :thinking:

I would reccomend Olympus :LOL:, others would recommend Sony, Pentax etc.

Never go off peoples recommendations, go out and cop a feel of as many different makes and models as you can, then look at which tick as many of your boxes as possible, then look at which of these you can realistically afford.

then the important thing is to get out their and enjoy your new equipment :D

Chris

:naughty: You could always have a look at the Canon 30D (in the "for sale" section)

Back