Critique Concert with Fuji

Edit My Images
Yes
Took my Fuji X-E1 with the 18-55XF to a concert a few days ago. It was the first time I used it in such a low lit environment, and I was very pleased with it (mainly because of the ISOs I could use, way above what my old 40D could do :p ).

Although I was using ISO 3200, some pictures turned out dark (lighting wasn't the best), so I might have exagerated in the shadows slider in lightroom... I'll leave some here, but you can see the full album on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHskeowqJ3

Concerto Solidário Casa da Música
by Joao Norim, no Flickr

by Joao Norim, no Flickr

by Joao Norim, no Flickr

by Joao Norim, no Flickr

As an amateur, I know these aren't perfect, but your feedback is welcome, and the only way for me to get better at it :)
Once again, full album on Flickr

Best regards

Last edited:
The photographs are fine but the high chairs look a very odd choice for such a small stage.
Thanks! ;)

About the chairs, I thinks that as the stage was very low, it helped people farther away from the stage to see the performers. But I've never really put much thought into that :p But maybe they didn't either. This was a small fundraising concert, and although the last band is a big name in Portuguese music, the event was a bit informal... Thanks for the comment again.

Regards

Back