Conflict at Greylake

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Thanks Roger. Yes definitely a Female doing the attacking, maybe a territory dispute. I often see the female hunting up until today when a male arrived

Les :)
Good sequence Les ... is that a female attacking a male?

Wonderful behaviour set Les Do you think it possible she's chasing off a youngster from last season? Fella hasn't got a grey head,so I guess he's last years bird?? Les we had three kez hunting together until somewhere around this time a couple of years back, It then dropped to two it was around early spring I think but I can't be exact I always felt one of those was a younger bird that had hung around with it's parents, no science here just watching and wondering:D
I've never seen this before, really interesting cheers for sharing.:cool:

stu

Wonderful behaviour set Les Do you think it possible she's chasing off a youngster from last season? Fella hasn't got a grey head,so I guess he's last years bird?? Les we had three kez hunting together until somewhere around this time a couple of years back, It then dropped to two it was around early spring I think but I can't be exact I always felt one of those was a younger bird that had hung around with it's parents, no science here just watching and wondering:D
I've never seen this before, really interesting cheers for sharing.:cool:

stu

I have no idea Stuart- they look about the same size and the male does in fact have a pale grey head - not yet in breading plumage

So who knows fella

:Les :)

What superb action(y)Well done(y)

Back