Contax T2

Edit My Images
Yes
So I love the contax T2, but now they are getting old and I've know had the 2nd one die on me of sudden and unknown circumstances should I buy another and try get one at a decent price or is there anything else thats as good as it.

Also with them being unrepairable with parts its a right mare.

Had a look and most are pretty much more expensive now than the Contax.. Probs gonna have to buy another over priced unpredictable lasting T2

Have a word with a repair technician and see if you can get either of your broken ones working again? There's a guy on Instagram who goes by the name PPP repairs. He's based in Nottingham and has featured quite a few compacts on there that he has repaired.

So I love the contax T2, but now they are getting old and I've know had the 2nd one die on me of sudden and unknown circumstances should I buy another and try get one at a decent price or is there anything else thats as good as it.

Konica Big Mini hasn't been mentioned, but that's getting talked about on blogs now so prices have probably sky rocketed.

Alternatively the cheaper (and more reliable) option is probably now an autofocus SLR. Something like the Nikon F55 or Canon EOS300x are pretty small with a pancake lens attached.

Long shot, but this site is trying to keep a database of analogue camera repair centres around the world:
Perhaps look to contact some of these places to see if there's any possibility that you might be able to do something with your nonworking cameras? If the cameras can't be fixed, the same site encourages you to share spare parts so that it might be possible to fix some of these cameras down the line.

Long shot, but this site is trying to keep a database of analogue camera repair centres around the world:
Perhaps look to contact some of these places to see if there's any possibility that you might be able to do something with your nonworking cameras? If the cameras can't be fixed, the same site encourages you to share spare parts so that it might be possible to fix some of these cameras down the line.
Someone in the UK suggested is gonna have a look at it. PPP Repairs and if its f***ed he'll buy it off me but id rather get ir working properly again.

Someone in the UK suggested is gonna have a look at it. PPP Repairs and if its f***ed he'll buy it off me but id rather get ir working properly again.
Good luck! I've chatted to him on Instagram and he seems like a nice guy. I hope that he manages to sort it out for you.

Back