Contentment....

Name
Mike Jones
Edit My Images
No
Taken at Cholmondeley Castle rare breeds farm.

contentment03qz.jpg

Mike

I never thought a bunch of pigs would make such and excellent picture! They are captured nicely. Love the detail in mama pig there and the exposure is great. They do look content dont' they,lol :thumb:

Jewel

Utterly brilliant!!

Works really well as an abstract/crowd shot but the faces on number 5 and 8 piglets give it great intamacy too.

Very good, some great expressions, also something that bit different:)

Thanks for sharing(y)

Snowt wrong with that shot (y)

sorry couldn't help that :bonk: :coat:

good shot! well spotted

Awww...what a lovely shot. That just put a smile on my face after a very stressful day, so thanks!

oh that reminds me, the family are coming to dinner.
great pics mike.
TFS

Bachs said:
Great shot!

They look happy as a pig in ****
Funny you should say that Bachs.........

happyasapiginmuck9ks.jpg

Thanks for all the comments:)

Mike

Hehe. Have you used some selective colouring on this second shot? I really like it. Still can't understand why people eat pork crackling after it's been rolling around in that all day :puke:

minimeeze said:
Hehe. Have you used some selective colouring on this second shot? I really like it. Still can't understand why people eat pork crackling after it's been rolling around in that all day :puke:

No selective colouring minimeeze, but I can see what you mean. Besides the sow there isn't a lot of colour there, just the 'mud' and the weather beaten shed.

TFL
smile.gif

Mike

Mike said:
No selective colouring minimeeze, but I can see what you mean. Besides the sow there isn't a lot of colour there, just the 'mud' and the weather beaten shed.

TFL :)

Mike

I know its easy for me to say, but that second shot might work very well in B&W, although even as a colour shot its very good, I do think that all those textures and coarse details could be made even more to the fore in B&W

Just a possibility(y)

or comedy greetings card?

C'mon guys and gals, there has to be a caption in there somewhere?

Both very good shots though and well seen!

How about:

"Honey, Im *hiccup* home" for the 2nd shot ;)

Back