Contrasts - Old & New

Sam it's very nice indeeed. Did you win the contest? :)

Can you just reduce it to 160kb max? Thanks.

Like it ! The lighting and focus on the main reflection really work well !

Being a PS novice is it possible to straighten the verticals in this sort of shot - it would be a cracker then ... imho !

Its linking from my website so I don't want to reduce it so I'll just post a link instead.

Thanks for the comment, as it was my competition I was ineligible to win.

very nice Sam, good use of reflections! we run 2 comps here, why not have a stab at them? Dont matter who runs it here, anyone can enter, votes cant be fixed(well, they could, but marcel and me have innocent faces...not sure about DF though) You will be more than welcome!

would you like a bit of gallery space Sam? As soon as i fix it all up you can have some, just for sharing here!

Thank Matty, TBH if I like it enough to post here then I'll be putting it on my website. But as a few of the other Forums I use have upto 1000 and 200kb rules then I'll more than likely just post a link rather than have to resize more than once :).

Just a bit washed-out there - had a tweak in levels for you...

Xmas1.jpg

Hope you don't mind.

Wow!! Arkady's tweaking has really brought out the punch in that part of the image. Apply this thinking to the entire image and I think you'll be onto a winner.

Back