CONTROL HUE LIGHTING EQUIPMENT??

Name
Sukaine
Edit My Images
No
hi i follow brendon forbes on snapchat and he posted a snap of this amazing lighting equipment where u can change the hue using a knob controller. There is a digital screen where it shows the adjustment settings in numbers of hue. It looks expensive. Its silver coloured also. Please helpppp!!!

What exactly would you like to know ?

Ask Brendon?

Seriously, we can only guess, and based on your description it'd take me some serious research time (starting with researching who he is o_O).

Brendon is obviously 'promoting' the brand, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to share.

haha @mickledore i wish i was promoting it, and @Phil V his snap was captioned 'this is available to rent, dm me' bla bla bla. I live in london and he is US based so I wouldnt be able to rent it even if I wanted to, so I asked what the name was, but he said he wasnt sure as it wasnt his (im guessing he snapped it for his friend). I thought about asking, hey can you ask your friend but didnt think it was likely he would find out for me lol. I really wish i screenshotted the snap, coz half the brand name was in the snap :((((

@TG. lol forgive me, it was so late last night when i posted this question, i want to know the brand name so i can potentially buy it/rent it @mickledore and nope lol just seriously desperate to find out about this product

@TG. lol forgive me, it was so late last night when i posted this question, i want to know the brand name so i can potentially buy it/rent it @mickledore and nope lol just seriously desperate to find out about this product
Can you share an image of it, no idea who he is or what he does

Mike

threads merged and the remaining one left in lighting section...

(oh, and phil, thanks for the heads up, but next time, could you possibly point me at the two threads - took me a while to realise they were in different forum areas ;) )

Last edited:
hi i follow brendon forbes on snapchat and he posted a snap of this amazing lighting equipment where u can change the hue using a knob controller. There is a digital screen where it shows the adjustment settings in numbers of hue. It looks expensive. Its silver coloured also. Please helpppp!!!

If you just want to go between daylight (5600k) and tungsten (3200k), then basically any common bi-colour LED panel will do this.

However, for hue completely, and full RGB, then the standard is the Arri Skypanel, which are wonderful lights designed for the film industry but used increasingly by photographers.

The S60-c is the most common, and features an output about the same as a 1.2K HMI, and also full rgb. You can literally dial in a gel number. It also has a built in effects engine eg for party, paparazzi effects etc.

A kit costs about £6k, and they're £175 a day to rent.

http://www.arri.com/lighting/skypanel/

Back