Conway Castle at dusk

Edit My Images
No
Nice weather today so thought I would have another attempt a catching a decent Conway Castle shot - here's the latest

simon

conway_castle_night_image.jpg

Simon,

Sorry, but I find the Copyright statement through the middle far too distracting to be able to enjoy the shot. :shrug:

Bob

Have to agree. It totally knackers the shot. Shouldn't be so blatant imho:shrug:

Simon,

I'm back again after pondering this one.....

Why do you feel the need to post a image with a copyright statement rather than just the image alone?

(That was meant to sound like a genuine question and not a criticism....hard to the inflection in the wording)

Bob

Sorry about the "full on" watermark - I've rectified this now.

Reason - The image is linked directly from my website & unfortunately due to a couple of recent events I now watermark all my images in order to try & discourage certain individuals

simon

Yep, copyright statement on an image that size is pretty pointless IMO...

I like the shot, but it's pretty noisy in the background.

Cheers,
James

Sorry about the "full on" watermark - I've rectified this now.

Reason - The image is linked directly from my website & unfortunately due to a couple of recent events I now watermark all my images in order to try & discourage certain individuals

simon

Thanks Simon.....just had a wander through your web site and some nice shots (with the watermark neatly down out of the area where your eye is drawn to)....much better than the original post here.

Bob

I like the shot, but it's pretty noisy in the background.

Cheers,
James

James,

You spotted one of the reasons I posted the shot (y)

The "Noise" is really a dense set of trees on the hillside behind the castle which have been underexposed in order to get the castle lit correctly.

I have 2 choices - make them lighter or make them darker, open to suggestions ?

thanks

simon

Back