Cooled hoverfly

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A cooled down hoverfly obliging the camera.

2898164623_f2f0c3543a_o.jpg

2898165207_484229e1b8_o.jpg

2899008420_d3ace065f3_o.jpg

Amazing closups and detail Alby (y)

Blimey that's close, Alby (y)

Thanks for looking folks, Paul yes all with the mp-e.

They're pretty damn good Alby.....I can't wait until you get the hang of it :(

Bob

Funny thing isn't Bob how you still strive to get your images clearer and with more detail, don't think we'll ever be content :LOL:

Funny thing isn't Bob how you still strive to get your images clearer and with more detail, don't think we'll ever be content :LOL:

I haven't picked up a macro lens for the past two months...a slipped disc and crouching in the shrubbery don't go hand in hand.

I'm currently putting together a rig that'll go to around 20x (by my calculations) and the final part arrived this morning....a LED based ring lighting frame with variable intensity. A trial without the lighting was very similar to a shot with the lens cap still on...only more noise!

Watch this space

Bob

Just as I was beginning to think that you couldn't get any closer you post these! #2 is stunning-right down to those tiny hooks on the end of it's feet :clap:

I haven't picked up a macro lens for the past two months...a slipped disc and crouching in the shrubbery don't go hand in hand.

I'm currently putting together a rig that'll go to around 20x (by my calculations) and the final part arrived this morning....a LED based ring lighting frame with variable intensity. A trial without the lighting was very similar to a shot with the lens cap still on...only more noise!

Watch this space

Bob

Now that sounds like something I would like to have a go with, sound heavy so you mind you back Bob. I'm intrigued now so you will have to post up an image it.

Great shots Alby and amazing detail :clap:

Hairy eyeballs, Alby. Do you train these guys to keep still ?? :rules::bat:

Fantastic shots :clap:.... how on earth do you do it so well ?

Have you thought of trying to x-ray one :LOL:

Dave;)

Back