Coppermine question

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm sure some of you guys use Coppermine gallery software. I found that my web hosts supplied it as one of the installable scripts so I did... got it working fine and uploaded some images. At the time I uploaded I did not fill in any details for any of the images, my question is can I go back and do that now? I can't seem to find a way to get at them

Not much help here as its a long time since I had a version of Coppermine running on any of my sites. What I can say is that there definately use to be a way of editing discriptions, titles etc on the older versions so I can't see why they would have removed that feature now, the problem is that I can't remember where to find it unfortunately. :eek:ops:

I'll have a look on the coppermine website to see if I can find anything for you though..

if you log in you should be able to, same as Gallery? I did use it, but i cant remember what the options were now

/me hugs Steve!

in a manly male bonding sort of way ;)

Steep said:
/me hugs Steve!

in a manly male bonding sort of way ;)

Glad to have been some help. Don't forget to show us a link to your new site when its finished so we can all have a look [smilie=t:

Oh no! besides it will take years!

Back