Copy cat riots (reprised)

Photodiva

Foot elevated on the stool
Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
Had another go. Brave officer Oleg monitors the riots in Legoland from the skies ...
legoman.jpg

You should have used a slower shutter speed to get some prop blur :LOL::LOL::LOL:

lol brilliant.. Lego is on a big come back on these forums :)

Hi. Thanks for the comments. I'm inspired by the other Lego shots I've seen on this forum. Our local petrol station is offering little sets for £1.50 with fuel, and last night I had to fill up, so I've added another one. My kids are way past Lego, so I can't justify buying it, really!

My kids are way past Lego, so I can't justify buying it, really!

Surely, no one is ever past Lego??????

Friends have 10 and 6 yr old, I always end up playing with their lego and building things....

You should have used a slower shutter speed to get some prop blur :LOL::LOL::LOL:

That was a real problem :) Suspending it meant the rotor wouldn't turn. Using cotton to suspend it meant it just kept turning round and round, just like it was really in a emergency spin!

Surely, no one is ever past Lego??????

Friends have 10 and 6 yr old, I always end up playing with their lego and building things....

I'm 18 and I've still got a box of lego somewhere... No one can ever out grow lego... theres just something about it... You know you can build a house without building regulations and health and safety certificates! Well... a warning sign for standing on the bricks needs to be erected :D

Great shot though! Were the flames post processed into the image?

Yes, smoke and flames PS brushes. I still get a kick out of making stuff, but the lego got passed on a few years ago ... I keep looking in the charity shops, but for some reason it hardly ever turns up there ...

Back