Copy stand

You've probably sorted this Ben, but I'm not at all sure of that stand. 800gm includes camera and lens; I'd assume most serious cameras would come close to or over that limit, so it might be at the wobbly ed of its range. Plus it only appears to be a foot tall; reduce that by the length of the lens pointing downwards, and you might only have a few inches available. I've no idea what distance you'd need for a quality lens and 120 film. But I'd guess you have that data...

It would probably work for my Fuji X10 and 135 film!

Kaiser copy stands, supposedly very rugged, appear to be £300 and upwards... :(

You've probably sorted this Ben, but I'm not at all sure of that stand. 800gm includes camera and lens; I'd assume most serious cameras would come close to or over that limit, so it might be at the wobbly ed of its range. Plus it only appears to be a foot tall; reduce that by the length of the lens pointing downwards, and you might only have a few inches available. I've no idea what distance you'd need for a quality lens and 120 film. But I'd guess you have that data...

It would probably work for my Fuji X10 and 135 film!

Kaiser copy stands, supposedly very rugged, appear to be £300 and upwards... :(

I havent sorted it yet. I have a a6000 but the lens I use is fairly heavy, its a 70-210 Canon FD macro lens, I would need to weigh them, The height might not be an issue, I have a bracket to shot panoramics a bit like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/koolehaoda...ords=panoramic+bracket&qid=1609946520&sr=8-43 it could be mounted to add extra distance. But I'd have to look into it.

I cant believe the price! At the moment I use manfrotto tripod that allows the centre column to move out at 90 degrees so its just a case of matching the angle of the camera to the film, which is a faff.

Back