Cor! Look how much I can have

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I of course sent the Dick head all he asked for plus my bank details and password, Well you can't be too helpful when he is giving away all that money now can you ? :LOL:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of kin/will beneficiary to my deceased client; The owner of this account died since 2000 in an air crash along with his wife & Daughter.
Before his death, he was a contractor in South Africa and has a bank balance with my bank to the tune of fourteen million seven hundred thousand dollars, ($14.700,000.00m), which will be paid to you as his next of kin/will beneficiary.
Please, I am proposing 30% for you for your assistance while my colleagues and I will receive 60% and 10% for charity.
If you are interested kindly forward the following informations to me through the email address:
stated below and i will get back to you with more details.
e_lking@hotmail.com (link broke)
(1) Your direct telephone number
(2) Your direct fax number
(3) Your Full Names
(4) Your age
(5) Your Country of Origin
(6) Your Occupation
All that is require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law.
Your reply should indicate your willingness in assisting us. And I will send you all the detailed informations and documents that you will need to process an application for the claims of the funds.
I look forward towards a good business relationship with you.
Regards,
Mr Lawrence King

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They get better and better

Ooohh sounds almost to good too be true, wait it is too good to be true :bonk:

PMSL! :LOL:

I love this bit...

All that is require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through

Your 'honest' co-operation in a criminal scam which should get you a good ten years banged up with Big Lou :eek: even it were true! :D

Back