Corfe Group Holiday Images

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
We have just got back from a week away on the beautiful Jurassic coast of Dorset!

I’m posting this so the photographers who went can post their images

IMG_1612.jpg

Here is my first shot from Dancing Ledge

Erm I may have been there that day in kimmeridge? Spotted a couple of chaps out taking shots?

Erm I may have been there that day in kimmeridge? Spotted a couple of chaps out taking shots?

Which day? We were there several times! I was there Friday sunset and earlier in week for sunrise

IMG_1612.jpg

One of my faves from the week was at Dancing Ledge!

25063772087_f31b8544cd_o.jpg

The Clavell tower overlooks Kimmeridge Bay in Dorset! It’s my favourite spot to keep coming back to !

@Andrew Benbow ....cracking shot of Kimmeridge Shelf , very moody to match the weather (y) but that shot from Banjo Pier ...OMG ...AWESOME :clap::clap::clap:

@Paul Cronin ...different POV for the Old Pier but works perfectly with some lovely light on the wooden beams :clap::clap::clap:

Dancing Ledge @Mark twiglet ....wish we'd gone down there now...looks fab :clap::clap:

@MrDrizz ...Durdle Dor....nuff said :love::love:

The Iconic Durdle door.... 1st visit
ABC_8531 - explored by Lynne J Photography, on Flickredited day 1 & 2.....

Just after a sunrise that didn't happen at Portland Bill...could've spent the day just shooting waves.....

ABC_8281 by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

1st visit to Swanage Old Pier ......took a while editing this to get it as I had visualized , still not 100% happy with it but it will be getting framed

ABC_8447 - explored by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

& another from the Iconic Durdle Dor....another place where hours or even days could have been lost just shooting the waves

ABC_8596 - explored by Lynne J Photography, on Flickr

Not quite sure why there's some haloing going on in here...don't see that when opening them on my pc :-(

Last edited:
Nice work guys

IMG_1827.jpg

Here is my new Swanage Pier shot at sunrise

Back